From Zurich to Mumbai…join the Mentoring Magic…
Within a couple of weeks of launching THRIVE, several friends and colleagues commented, ‘How I wish I could participate in THRIVE’…and I thought – ‘what a fabulous idea?’
Amazing things happen, when women support each other. With the support of Aparna Vishwasrao who generously offered a location and Bharti Dekate and Anjali Gulati who wholeheartedly agreed to support, we moved overnight from idea to implementation.
It is my great pleasure to bring the magic of Thrive from its zealous launch in Zurich to the buzzing metropolis of Mumbai on 5th Jan, 2018.
What is Thrive?
A mentoring program launched in Switzerland and with a global reach, Thrive supports potential mentors and mentees to form a meaningful and successful relationship.
We know that the success of a mentoring relationship is a combination of the right mindset, skill-set and chemistry between the mentor and mentee. Hence we launch the relationship through a face to face mentor-mentee matching event.
THRIVE provides mentors and mentees with resources that enable them to have a successful start and a like-minded community that supports and challenges.
So if you are ready to join this international team of driven women,
- Register your profile online: Click here (estimated time 10 mins)
- Save the date : 5th January, 2018, 1800 – 2100hrs (if selected to join the first cohort)
- Commit to meeting your mentee/mentor at least once a month for one hour through 2018 and engage with the THRIVE community through our private LinkedIn group
- Deadline for submission of your application: Tuesday, January 3rd, 2018
- Communication if you have been chosen for the first cohort of Thrive Mumbai: Wednesday, January 4th, 2018
- Mentor-Mentee matching event: Friday, January 5th, 2018 at MSD Pharmaceuticals, BKC, Mumbai from 18:00 to 21:00
Anything else I should know?
- We are expecting a high response rate for THRIVE, Mumbai. We will launch the first cohort on a first come first served basis, so hurry…
With a lot of excitement,
Thrive in collaboration with BacktotheFront