Launching Thrive : Mentoring for success
Amazing things happen, when women support each other. Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
That is what the Lean In and the Blossom networks are about and we’re now bringing the two together to launch our THRIVE MENTORING INITIATIVE.
We already have a wonderful tribe of women who are committed to each other’s success.
THRIVE will take this commitment to the next level by matching mentors and mentees who form a meaningful relationship and help each other grow.
There are 4 steps involved in this process for you:
- Register your profile online: https://form.jotformeu.com/73033947115353 (estimated time 15 mins)
- Attend the speed matching event (where you will meet at least 3 possible partners, and walk away with what we hope is your perfect fit)
- Commit to meeting your mentee/mentor at least once a month for one hour through 2018
- Commit to meeting and sharing best practices and lessons learnt with the other mentor/mentee pairs end of Q2 2018 and celebrate success end of Q4 2018
- Deadline for submission of your application: Sunday, November 19th
- Communication if you have been chosen for the first cohort of 10 pairs: Sunday, November 26th
- Speed mentoring matching event: Friday, December 8th, 2017 at SCOR Services Switzerland AG from 18:00 to 21:00
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
- Participation fee for the selected 20 mentors/mentees is 50 CHF (This includes attendance to the 3 planned events and the support material to help make your mentoring relationship successful)
- We are expecting a high response rate for THRIVE. For now we will accept only the first 100 applicants, so hurry…
With a lot of excitement,
Blossom and Lean In CH Leaders